The best fluffy dhoklas with sweet and tangy flavor in every bite will take your mind in the city of Gujarat. I will share with you how to make your dhokla with the same tangy sweet flavour and spongy texture within minutes. Just follow the recipe same as given to get the desired results.
INGREDIENTS: (makes 20 dhoklas)
• 1-1⁄4 cups of chickpea flour
• 1 tablespoon ginger chili paste
• 2 teaspoons of salt
• 1⁄4 teaspoon turmeric powder
• 1⁄4 cup semolina (suji)
• 1 tablespoon oil
• 2 teaspoons baking powder/ 1⁄2 tablespoon eno
• 1-1⁄2 tablespoons of sugar
• 2 tablespoons lemon juice/ 1 teaspoon citric acid
• 1 teaspoon of mustard seeds
• 1⁄4 cup of grated coconut (optional)
• Julienne slice bell peppers
• 1⁄4 cup of chopped cilantro
• 3-4 curry leaves
• 1 slit chili
• 1 tablespoon of sugar for tempering
• 2 tablespoons of oil for tempering of spices
How useful was this post?
Click on a star to rate it!
Average rating 0 / 5. Vote count: 0
No votes so far! Be the first to rate this post.
As you found this post useful...
Follow us on social media!